- Why Choose Us
- Aluminium Windows
- Aluminium Doors
- Automatic Opening Vents (AOVs)
- Aluminium Curtain Walling
- Roofs & Conservatories
Advantages of aluminum windows and doors
Improvements in the manufacturing of aluminium windows and doors means homeowners, landlords, developers and businesses are opting for aluminium for all their new and replacement windows and doors. There are several advantages of aluminium windows to benefit from over choosing materials such as uPVC and hardwood. These benefits include:
- A wide range of colours – technological advancements mean aluminium doors and windows are no longer restricted to the early silver, but come in a range of colours and designs, making them suitable for a wide range of buildings, old and new.
- Strength & durability – aluminium is much more sturdy and durable than its plastic and wood counterparts, as well as being more resilient to extreme weather, providing a more cost-effective and reliable option.
- Lightweight and easy to form – Aluminium’s high strength-to-weight ratio makes it easy to form, thereby providing a more adaptable material to suit commercial and residential projects.
- Energy efficient and sustainable – advancements in polyamide technology over recent years means aluminium windows and doors offer much improved thermal insulation, and meet the highest standards for air and water infiltration. Often, aluminium provides the only option to meet the latest architectural specifications to fit with modern day building regulations.
To find out more about the features and advantages of aluminium windows, view our windows and doors product range. If you’re looking for aluminium window fabricators for your next project, give us a call on 01923 225855 for a FAST quote or send us an enquiry.