- Why Choose Us
- Aluminium Windows
- Aluminium Doors
- Smoke Vents
- Curtain Walling
- Roofs & Conservatories
- Case Studies
Sapa Dualframe 75Si Parallel Opening Window
Dualframe 75Si parallel opening window
The dualframe 75Si parallel opening window is part of the Dualframe suite of windows and delivers enhanced thermal insulation performance capabilities.
Designed to exceed the requirements of Part L of the Building Regulations both now and in the future, the Sapa Dualframe system offers a highly flexible solution to the glazing of any type of building and complies with British Standards, Secured by Design and other regulatory requirements.
Highly secure, the Dualframe 75Si system has been tested to BS7950 security standards and where required can be supplied to achieve an ‘A’ Window Energy Rating (WER).
These windows have been awarded BSI Kitemarks to BS4873 ‘Specification for aluminium alloy windows’ and PAS24 ‘Specification for enhanced security performance’.
- Superior thermal performance – comfortably exceeds the requirements of Part L for both thermal insulation and air permeability.
- Can achieve an ‘A’ Window Energy Rating using double glazed units only – a cost-effective solution for any project
- Can be integrated with other products from the Dualframe system
- Suitable for installation in new build or refurbishment projects in residential, commercial or public buildings
- Dual colour capability
- Choice of chamfered or softline profiles
- Option of internal or external glazing
- Eurogroove feature enables use of industry standard hardware
For more information on the Sapa Dualframe 75Si parallel opening window system please contact us on 01923 225855 or email us to firstname.lastname@example.org