- Why Choose Us
- Aluminium Windows
- Aluminium Doors
- Smoke Vents
- Curtain Walling
- Roofs & Conservatories
- Case Studies
Sapa Dualslide Sliding Windows
Sapa Dualslide Vertical and Horizontal Sliding Windows for high performance combined with ease of operation and a range of options to ensure the ultimate safety and security.
Our Dualslide Vertical and Horizontal Sliding Windows have been designed to offer high performance combined with ease of operation and a range of options to ensure the ultimate safety and security of the building's occupiers.
Dualslide is the solution to vertical and horizontal sliding windows. Utilising advanced polyamide thermal break technology, Dualslide provides high thermal performance without the need to resort to foam filled profiles or complex and costly sealed unit specifications. Drawing from the tried and tested design principles of Dualframe, Dualslide offers specifiers, contractors and fabricators an unrivalled choice of configurations. Vertical and Horizontal sliding and inward tilting Vertical sliding windows can be combined along with fixed lights to produce glazed facades.
Dualslide provides the opportunity to specify dual colour, where aesthetic choice is paramount. Spring loaded spiral balances support the vertical sliding sashes, whilst steel rollers housed in a moulded nylon casing enable horizontal sliding panes to operate smoothly. Trickle vents can be fitted to the head of the vertical slider and through the top rail of horizontal sliding windows. Sliding sashes are secured using a concealed stainless steel hook catch. An optional removable turn knob is available for ligature resistant installations such as mental healthcare facilities.
The Sapa Dualslide Horizontal Sliding Window is perfect for school buildings at ground floor level where projecting opening lights of other window styles can be a very real hazard to children. Specifying a safe system needn't mean compromising security and schools increasingly have the need for high levels of security which is why the enhanced security option for these windows make them the perfect choice.
- Vertical sliding windows can be up to 1500mm wide x 2700mm high and can achieve a weight of 43kg per pane
- Horizontal sliding windows can be up to 3100mm wide x 1500mm high and achieve a weight of 40kg per pane
- Innovative locking mechanism with standard, keyed or anti ligature options
- Insulating glass units of 24mm, 28mm and 32mm can be accommodated within the frames
- Integral finger pulls are extruded into the sash profiles
- Inward tilting vertical sliding sash option to allow cleaning from the inside
- Stainless steel restrictor arm safely limits opening of inward tilt facility (vertical tilt option)
- Beaded sashes means that windows can be re-glazed on site
- Optional die cast zinc pull ring can be added to the top rails for high level operation (vertical sliding)
- Optional key lockable restrictor for tilt vertical slider and horizontal slider, limiting combined movement of sashes to 100mm
- Optional Allen key operated restrictor for straight vertical slider, limiting movement of lower sash to 100mm
- 1.8 u Value can be achieved using a standard spacer in double glazed units*
- 1.7 u Value can be achieved using warm edge technology in double glazed units
- WER “C” Rating can be achieved using double glazed units
* Based on standard BFRC window configurations (lower u values are possible for alternative configurations)
For more detailed information about Sapa Dualslide Horizontal and Vertical Sliding Windows from A Plus Aluminium please call us on 01923 225855 or email us. Alternatively click on the brochure links to the right to download detailed product information about Dualslide windows; the Dualframe overview brochure or our corporate brochure.