- Why Choose Us
- Aluminium Windows
- Aluminium Doors
- Smoke Vents
- Curtain Walling
- Roofs & Conservatories
- Case Studies
Sapa STII Thermal Pivot Doors
The Sapa Stormframe range comprises two highly flexible options to satisfy any application and budget – a non-thermal (202) door or the thermally broken (ST) door and framing system.
Both the thermal and non thermal ranges from Sapa offer single and double door arrangements and can be inserted into masonry surrounds or alternatively into its own screening systems or curtain walling. The flexibility of this system means that it can also be suited with other Sapa product ranges such as the Dualframe window and door system, Window Wall and Elegance 52 curtain walling.
The Sapa commercial door and GFT range offers:
- Dual colour option on the thermally broken (ST) range of doors and side screening
- High levels of thermal performance on the ST door – a U value of 2.2 W/m2K which helps building designers achieve their Target Emmissions Rate (TER) by being offset against the allowable U value of 6.0W/m2K for high traffic doors when calculating the Building Emissions Rate (BER)
- Both the thermal and non thermal doors offer a choice of pivot (with anti-finger trap stile option) or a rebated door option that can be installed with a Part M compliant drained threshold.
- Accepts up to 32mm glazing
- Designed to accept a wide range of industry standard hardware including Axim, Dorma and Adams Rite.
For more information about Sapa STII aluminium pivot doors, see the downloads section above right for borchure and technical information or get in touch.