- Why Choose Us
- Aluminium Windows
- Aluminium Doors
- Automatic Opening Vents (AOVs)
- Curtain Walling
- Roofs & Conservatories
Sapa 202 Non-Thermal Pivot Doors
Both the thermal and non thermal ranges from Sapa offer single and double door arrangements and can be inserted into masonry surrounds or alternatively into its own screening systems or curtain walling. The flexibility of this system means that it's compatible with other Sapa product ranges such as the Dualframe window and door system, Window Wall and Elegance 52 curtain walling.
Our Sapa commercial door and GFT range offers:
- Dual colour option on the thermally broken (ST) range of doors and side screening
- High levels of thermal performance on the ST door – a U value of 2.2 W/m2K which helps building designers achieve their Target Emmissions Rate (TER) by being offset against the allowable U value of 6.0W/m2K for high traffic doors when calculating the Building Emissions Rate (BER)
- Both the thermal and non thermal doors offer a choice of pivot (with anti-finger trap stile option) or a rebated door option that can be installed with a Part M compliant drained threshold.
- Accepts upto 32mm glazing
- Designed to accept a wide range of industry standard hardware including Axim, Dorma and Adams Rite.
The Sapa 202 system is a suite of commercial entrance doors:
- A range of swing, hinged and sliding doors and framing for commercial entrances in new buildings or refurbishment work
- A range of options are available to accommodate all applications, including shop-fronts and glazed facades
- A high performance 'Stormforce' Door is available for unrivalled weather performance
- A heavy-duty 'Hawk' Sliding Door option is ideal for large openings
- Anti-finger trap stiles are available for centrally pivoted swing doors
Single & Double Doors
- Single or double action hinged, pivot or rebated opening in or out
- Can be fitted individually or as part of multi-entrance shopfronts or office screens
- Pivoted doors are hung on pivot hinges
- A range of handle furniture is available
- Pivoting doors can accommodate a wide range of operating hardware including under floor closers, panic bolts and automatic closer mechanisms.
202 Stormforce Doors
- The unique 202 Stormforce Door has all the features of the standard 202 single and double door range coupled with a double seal for high exposure applications
- Mitred construction and dual weather seal provide high strength and weather performance
- Pivot and related doors can additionally accommodate transom closers
- Outstanding weather performance
- The product range is available in all major powder coat colours including Colour Dimensions, RAL, Syntha and BS specifications for profiles and colour-co-ordinated fittings.
- Anodised finishes are available including Anolok and Sandalor